Do you have a bed-time routine? What is it? I’ve learned that having a good routine sets me up for the next day. Here are my 10 things I do before bed.
- Dishes in the sink – My hubby washes the dishes so it’s helpful to have everything ready for him.
- Lock-up- a chore my hubby and I share. Grateful for our little home and prayers for peace and safety.
- Check my organization- who needs encouragement, prayer on my team? Who do I need to follow up with questions?
- Apply Oils/Take Supplements- a part of my health regiment. My body is able to reset with an extra boost!
- Write down ideas – It always seems that by the end of the day all the ideas that I have been accumulating through out the day- scream for attention. The end of the day also brings not enough energy to tackle those ideas, so instead I get them out on paper and lay them on the desk.
- Make a list for the next day- This helps me tackle some of my ideas and prioritize my time. This also means setting business hours for myself.
- Last “Phone Check”. Is there any notifications, emails that I need to respond tomorrow?
- Brush teeth/wash face- All apart of my wellness/health regime!
- Prayer/Journaling- What am I thankful for this day? What are the things God has shown me about himself? What are the struggles I had?
- Bible/Reading – OH refresh my heart oh God!
You can get a jump on your morning routine with Crystal Paine’s Make Over Your Mornings here…
What are your 10 things?
You may also like: